Monday, July 27, 2009

I am on writer's block

You might think how someone who doesn't even qualify to be a 'writer' get 'writer's block'! Please, for my sake, imagine that I am a writer. I realized last weekend that I am suffering from this terrible disease and that there is no medicine for it.
In spite of my wife's yelling from kitchen or the unending questions from my daughter, I tried to sit down for few hours to write something that's worth. I wrote and deleted hundreds of words. But nothing came out that was worth a post.

I thought I will sleep over it and do something fresh this morning from work. Another hour wasted at work.
So if you see no new posts for another week, believe me, I am working on it!

PS: Oh come on, I know that I don't have a single reader who would miss my posts. I am just trying to overcome the 'block' here.

1 comment:

  1. it's been so depressing to see not even a single comment to encourage me. the only relief is the 6 visitors who checked this blog during the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete